The personal health & safety of each employee of Integrity Welding Ltd is of primary importance to, & commitment of the company.
Our safety & health program involves:
- Providing controls as determined by hazard assessments.
- Conducting inspections to find & eliminate unsafe working conditions & practices to control health hazards, & to comply fully with the health standards of every job.
- Training all employees in good health & safety practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment & instruction for its use & care.
- Developing & enforcing health & safety rules & requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition for employment.
- Investigating every accident, promptly & thoroughly, to find out what caused it & to correct the problem so that it will not happen again.
- All employees knowing their program responsibilities & being held accountable for their implementation.
We recognize that workers have a right to a safe & healthy work environment & in this regard:
- Integrity Welding Ltd accepts the the responsibility for leadership of the safety & health program, for its effectiveness & improvement & for providing the safeguards required to ensure safe conditions.
- Management is responsible for developing the proper attitudes towards safety & health in them & those they supervise & ensuring that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety & health of all personal involved.
- CWB Structural Steel Welders Certification
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certification
- ASME Registered Weld Procedures
- Alberta ‘B’ Pressure Welders Certification
- CWB Certified Weld Procedures